Brief Introduction to the China-EU High-level People-to-people Exchange and Dialogue Mechanism
In May 2011, during President of the European Council, Herman Van Rompuy's visit to China, Chinese and EU leaders reached agreement on strengthening people-to-people exchange and supported the establishment of the China-EU High-level People-to-people Exchange Mechanism. During the 14th EU-China Summit on February 14 2012, leaders of both sides pointed out that enhancing mutual understanding and mutual trust among peoples is crucial to the lon...
Read more >>
iGCU's Journey for China-EU People-to-people Exchange
• In August 2010, Professor Kong Fanjun had an interview with former Romanian President Iliescu.
• In August 2011, Professor Kong Fanjun had an interview with Peking University alumni and Romanian Sinologist Sa Anna.
• In October 2016, Professor Kong Fanjun had an interview with Albanian President Belisa.
• On October 8 and 9, 2017, Professor Jia Qingguo was invited to participate in the 2017 Rhode Island Forum in Greece.
• On October 1, 2018, Associate Professor Wang Dong met in Madrid with former NATO Secretary General Solana and King Philippe VI of Spain.
• On Novembe...
Read more >>
- Brief Introduction to the China-EU High-level People-to-people Exchange and Dialogue Mechanism2021-11-25
- JIANG Shixue: Chinese Proverbs to Explain the China-EU Relations2022-04-22
- European Union to Lose Its Leader2021-09-26
- From "Tough Power" to "Smart Power": Biden's Policy Change toward Europe2021-09-15
- European Strategic Predicament and China-EU Relations under the COVID-19 Pandemic2020-08-15
- Rethinking European Studies in the Perspective of Area Studies2020-08-15
- COVID-19 and European Integration2020-08-14
- Identity Politics and Its Challenges: Ethnic Relations, Nation-Building, and Regional Integration in Central and Eastern Europe2020-04-15