Brief Introduction to the China-UK High-level People-to-people Exchange Mechanism
During Premier Wen Jiabao's visit to the UK in June 2011, he reached an agreement with British Prime Minister David Cameron on the establishment of the China-UK High-level People-to-people Exchange Mechanism. Both sides agreed that the China-UK High-level People-to-people Exchange Mechanism should be brought into play to promote bilateral cooperation in education, culture, youth and media.
On April 16, 2012, Chinese Vice Premier Liu Yandong and...
Read more >>
iGCU's Journey for China-U.K. People-to-people Exchange
• In April and September 2019, Associate Professor Wang Dong and Assistant Professor Qi Haotian visited the UK twice on behalf of the base, and visited the Royal United Services Institute (RUSI), one of the three prestigious think tanks in the UK.
Visits and Exchanges
• On September 19, 2018, a senior delegation of the Foreign Affairs Committee of the House of Commons of the British Parliament paide a visit led by Thomas Tugendhat, Chairman of the Foreign Affairs Committee.
• On November 8, 2018, a delegation of All-Party Parliamentary China Group (APPCG) paid a visit and...
Read more >>
- Brief Introduction to the China-UK High-level People-to-people Exchange Mechanism2020-06-21
- The Scenery and Potential Risk of UK Local Elections2021-05-10
- Further Forging the "Golden Age" Between China and Britain2018-02-04
- Brexit and Its Impact on China2016-07-20
- The Development of the English School of International Relations 2014-11-16
- Charles Manning and the English School2009-01-17