Brief Introduction to the China-Germany High-level People-to-people Exchange and Dialogue Mechanism
The year 2017 marks the 45th anniversary of the establishment of China-Germany diplomatic ties. With the in-depth development of China-Germany all-round strategic partnership, both countries need to enhance mutual understanding, seek common ground and narrow differences, and consolidate the public and social opinion foundation for the all-round cooperation through people-to-people exchange. On May 24, Vice Premier Liu Yandong of the State Co...
Read more >>
iGCU's Journey for China-Germany People-to-people Exchange
Visits and Exchanges
• On June 6-7, 2019, the teachers of the base were invited to participate in the 2019 China Development High-level Forum. More than 400 politicians, scholars, and business leaders from China, the United States, Britain, Germany and other countries participated in the meeting to jointly communicate on the theme of "trade, openness and shared prosperity".
• Professor Lian Yuru met with former German Foreign Minister Hans-Dietrich Genscher.
Read more >>
- Brief Introduction to the China-Germany High-level People-to-people Exchange and Dialogue Mechanism2020-06-22
- Can Germany Manage the "Three Party Co-Governance" Mode?2021-09-28
- What Will The Policy Focus of Merkl's Successor Be?2021-09-24
- German Diplomacy Should Not Enter the "Fantasy Drift"2021-04-16
- Why Would Germany Concerns About Trump's Decision of the U.S. Withdrawal?2020-07-01