Brief Introduction to the China-South Africa High-level People-to-people Exchange Mechanism
In December 2015, Chinese President Xi Jinping attended the Johannesburg Summit of the Forum on China-Africa Cooperation and delivered a speech. He proposed to upgrade China-Africa relations to a comprehensive strategic and cooperative partnership. He noted in particular that "both sides should adhere to exchange and mutual learning among civilizations", and should implement the "China-Africa People-to-people Cooperation Plan". During Presi...
Read more >>
iGCU's Journey for China-South Africa People-to-people Exchange
• On June 9, 2019, Associate Professor Wang Dong was invited to Morocco to attend the CyFy Africa 2019 International Conference.
Visits and Exchanges
Read more >>
- Brief Introduction to the China-South Africa High-level People to People Exchange Mechanism2020-06-22
- COVID-19 and Global Cooperation in Africa2020-06-20
- Sino-Africa Economic Relations: History, Current Situation and Thinking2021-09-29
- Will Africa Return to the Center of the World or the Game of Great Powering Africa—— Starting From the Diplomacy of the Global Summit in Africa2019-09-22
- The Truth about Africa's Debt Problem2019-02-15
- On The Operation Mechanism of FOCAC and Its Relation with African Intergrations2012-05-13