Brief Introduction to the China-India High-level People-to-people Exchange Mechanism
The year 2018 is an extraordinary year in the history of China-India relations. President Xi Jinping and Prime Minister Narendra Modi had a landmark meeting in Wuhan and meet on three multilateral occasions, which defined the future direction of China-India relations and ushered the bilateral cooperation into a new stage of development.
From December 21 to 24, 2018, invited by Sushma Swaraj, Minister of External Affairs, Wang Yi, State Councilo...
Read more >>
iGCU's Journey for China-India People-to-people Exchange
• On October 7, 2018, Associate Professor Wang Dong was invited to India to attend the World Energy Policy Summit, where he spoke with Narendra Taneja, the national spokesman of the ruling party, the People ’s Party, and the former Indian ambassadors to Saudi Arabia, Oman, and UAE, Talmiz Ahmad.
Visits and Exchanges
• On October 25, 2019, Wang Dong attended the 8th Beijing Fragrant Hills Forum and was invited to participate in television debates with young scholars and officers from the United States, Italy and India on the "New Cold War" and global strategic balance.
Read more >>
- Brief Introduction to the China-India High-level People-to-people Exchange Mechanism2021-11-25
- A Strategic Analysis on the Complexity of China-India Cooperative Partnership2021-09-20
- China-India Relations under the COVID-19 Pandemic2021-05-07
- The China-India Relations Since the 18th National Congress of Chinese Communist Party: Development and Challenges2019-09-30
- Coordination of China and India's Development Under the Iniative of the "Belt and Road"2017-06-02
- New Trends and Prospects of the Indian government in the South China Sea2017-02-20
- Indian Perceptions of "One Belt One Road" and China's Policy Choices2015-05-01