Brief Introduction to the China-Indonesia Vice-Premier People-to-people Exchange Mechanism
In November 2014, Premier Li Keqiang and met with Indonesian President Joko Widodo and expressed the hope that both sides could strengthen people-to-people exchange to boost the relationship of the two peoples and provide a sustained impetus for the China-Indonesia longstanding friendship. During Indonesian President Joko Widodo's visit to China in March 2015, presidents of both countries reached a series of important consensus to support th...
Read more >>
iGCU's Journey for China-Indonesia People-to-people Exchange
• On September 10, 2019, Associate Professor Wang Dong was invited to participate in the 4th Jakarta Forum. Former Deputy Foreign Minister of Indonesia and Chairman of the Foreign Policy Association Dino and Associate Professor Wang Dong respectively gave keynote speeches as ASEAN and Chinese scholars.
Visits and Exchanges
Read more >>
- Brief Introduction to the China-Indonesia Vice-Premier People-to-people Exchange Mechanism2021-11-25
- Indonesia-China Relations: Coming Full Circle?2019-11-12
- The Perception and Reaction of Indonesia to the Belt and Road Initiative and Suggestions for China's Response2017-11-21
- China and Indonesia Jointly Build the 21st-Century Maritime Silk Road: Achievements, Challenges and Countermeasures2017-11-09
- The Politicization of China's Outbound High-speed Railway Investment: The Case of the Jakarta-Bandung Railway 2017-11-07
- Historic Succession, Strategic Inter-Construction and the South China Sea Policy: A Strategic Inquiry into the Indonesian Joko Widodo Administration's Strategy of Maritime Power 2016-03-03
- Indonesia-China Energy Trade: Analyzing Global and Domestic Political Economic Significance in Indonesia-China LNG Trade2014-10-16
- People-to-People Exchanges Between China and Indonesia in the New Era and Prospects2015-12-20