Brief Introduction to the China-Japan High-level People-to-people Exchange Mechanism
From November 22 to 26, 2019, Wang Yi, State Councilor and Foreign Minister, and Toshimitsu Motegi, Foreign Minister of Japan, co-chaired the second meeting of the China-Japan High-level Consultation Mechanism on People-to-people Exchange. Both sides exchanged in-depth views on bilateral cooperation in culture, education, sports, tourism, media, film and television, native development, women and youth, jointly make a plan for exchange program...
Read more >>
iGCU's Journey for China-Japan People-to-people Exchange
• On December 11-13, 2014, Professor Jia Qingguo led a delegation to Princeton University to participate in the sixth "Five-School Conference" (Princeton University in the United States, Peking University in China, Seoul National University in Korea, National University of Singapore and Tokyo University in Japan).
• On November 22, 2018, Professor Jia Qingguo went to Japan to attend the annual academic seminar of Seikei University. After the meeting, he signed a memorandum of cooperation with Chuo University of Japan.
• In 2019, Professor Jia Qingguo went to Seoul to partici...
Read more >>
- Brief Introduction to the China-Japan High-level People-to-people Exchange Mechanism2021-11-25
- Sino-U.S. Strategic Competition and Japan's Choice of Security Strategy2021-03-01
- The China-U.S.-Japan Relations in the New Era: New Situation, New Issues and New Opportunities 2021-01-12
- A Deep Talk with Professor Chu Xiaobo——Japanese Study in China: Past, Present and Future2020-05-29
- The New Development of Higher Education Exchanges between China and Japan in the Past Forty Years after the Conclusion of the China-Japan Peace and Friendship Treaty：A Case Study of Peking University 2018-06-19
- The Current Situation, Problems and Solutions of Mutual Perception between China and Japan 2018-01-30
- Sino-Japanese Relations in Various Perspectives 2016-04-24