• On December 11-13, 2014, Professor Jia Qingguo led a delegation to Princeton University to participate in the sixth "Five-School Conference" (Princeton University in the United States, Peking University in China, Seoul National University in Korea, National University of Singapore and Tokyo University in Japan).
• On November 22, 2018, Professor Jia Qingguo went to Japan to attend the annual academic seminar of Seikei University. After the meeting, he signed a memorandum of cooperation with Chuo University of Japan.
• In 2019, Professor Jia Qingguo went to Seoul to participate in the China-U.S.-South Korea Trilateral Dialogue to discuss China-U.S. Relations and the DPRK nuclear issue.
• In 2019, Professor Jia Qingguo went to Tokyo to participate in the "Idlers" dialogue between China and Japan to discuss Sino-Japanese relations.
• On May 31, 2019, Professor Jia Qingguo was invited to attend the "Asia's Future" International Exchange Conference in Tokyo, Japan.
• In July 2019, Professor Kong Fanjun interviewed YOSHIHISA Baba, the president of Soka University, Japan.
• On December 6-7, 2019, Professor Jia Qingguo was invited to head a delegation to Japan to attend the 11th "Five Schools Conference" and the 1st Tokyo Forum.
Visits and Exchanges
• On October 26, 2018, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe visited Peking University, and the director of the base, Professor Jia Qingguo, and other scholars attended the meeting.