Brief introduction to the China-U.S. High-level Consultation Mechanism on People-to-people Exchange
The China-U.S.High-level Consultation Mechanism on People-to-people Exchange is the highest-level dialogue mechanism on people-to-people exchange between the Chinese andU.S.governments, and it enjoys the common interest and support of the presidents of both countries.Since its establishment, it has undergone two stages: the China-U.S.High-level Consultation Mechanism on People-to-people Exchange (2010–2016) and the China-U.S.Social and People-...
Read more >>
iGCU's Journey for China-U.S. People-to-people Exchange
Overseas Study and Research
·In January 2013, commissioned by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA), Prof. Jia Qingguo, Director of Institute for Global Cooperation and Understanding (iGCU), led a delegation on a 10-day intensive high-end study tour in the US.
·In September 2014, Prof. Jia Qingguo, Dean of the School of International Studies of Peking University and Director of the iGCU, led the 45th MFA experts and scholars panel on a visit to Washington, the US capital, and New York.
·FromJune 19 to 22, 2017, Prof. Jia Qingguo visited the US, and attended and delivered speeches at scholarl...
Read more >>
- Rebuilding the Infrastructure of Sino-American Relations2021-11-19
- Expert: Consensus on both sides for Chinese, U.S. leaders2021-11-18
- Which side is taking the lead in shaping China-U.S. relations?2021-11-17
- The Empire's Long-Arm Jurisdiction: United States' Legal Support for its Economic Hegemony2021-11-14
- Biden's Policy toward Chinese Taiwan under the Background of Strategic Positioning and Strategic Competition with China2021-11-12
- The New Cold War: America’s new approach to Sino-American relations2021-11-12
- U.S. Relations with the Afghan Taliban2021-11-11
- U.S. Ends 20-Year "Longest War," What About Afghanistan's "Mess"?2021-11-11